Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.Location:
Chobani's Retail Execution Team brings the vision of the Chobani brand to life in-store. We make sure every cup we sell meets a happy customer. We're a dedicated team. And it's easy to be dedicated when you're a part of something much bigger than yourself. We've got an insatiable appetite for making a difference.
Our Retail Execution Specialists will be responsible for enhanced in-store selling and a stronger ability to ensure distribution, pricing, promotional and POG compliance. While in-store, these Chobani team members will be responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution and merchandising for grocery stores in the assigned area. The Retail Execution Specialist will own the execution of sales and merchandising plans designed to increase sales, profits and market share in the assigned territory. The responsibilities of this position include:
The requirements of this position include:
- Execute and close sales calls for assigned store accounts in respective area to achieve target sales goals
- Manage the timely execution of all sales programs and initiatives to ensure maximum sales and profitability for Chobani and the retailer
- Grow base business & expand Chobani distribution in the grocery across key platforms & accounts
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure customer compliance
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase sales, space and productivity in an account while maintaining satisfactory customer service
- Maintain appropriate product inventory levels, and ensure account meets company merchandising standards
- Represent the store-level customer point of view internally with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Pack out & merchandise Chobani product where needed to help support display & out of stock activity
- Be the Chobani Brand ambassador at shelf interacting with consumers to help educate on Chobani benefits & brands
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in consumer products industry selling to retailers
- Strong selling skill set and ability to influence store/ownership personnel through fact-based data selling
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently within a large market and multitask across a large number of stores
- Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively convey markets insights & conditions back to management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for food
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally and through all levels of management
- Periodic lifting, bending, reaching and kneeling
- Occasional weekend work
- Must have a personal vehicle and excellent driving record for use during work hours
Since our founding 10 years ago, we've always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn't as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we're so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work ® for the last three years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.