McGraw-Hill Education is committed to celebrating and supporting the differences that make us each unique and will not discriminate based on a person's gender, gender identity or expression, nationality, color, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, appearance or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.Req ID:
Blacklick, OH US
Come join our growing Digital Platform Group (DPG) with McGraw-Hill. You'll create innovative, digital learning solutions in an environment that feels like a startup, but has the foundation of a successful EdTech company. Contributing to this group means you'll utilize state-of-the-art technologies to deliver intuitive learning experiences. We build data-driven digital products that are used by millions of students around the globe. As both our business and the EdTech space quickly evolve, we need hard-working, passionate people to be a part of our dynamic team. #LI-LL2Your contribution to the team includes:
• Provide email and phone support year round to those customers who have integrated with MHE (BUIP, SSO, or OneRoster API) and having trouble with their data files, or access to their content.
• This individual will spend their time troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues with district level IT administrators.
• Log bugs or feature requests in JIRA for engineering teams to resolve while updating districts on progress.
• Complete End of School and Back to School integration activities for existing integration customers.
• As needed, provide dedicated support for top customer district IT administrators.
• Provide all levels of support to customers regarding any K12 questions or digital technology issues.
• Provide back-up support for escalated K12 digital technical support issues.
• Be part of the rotation for on-call after hours support for the P1/P2 process.
• Proactively support Integration Districts via a number of assigned projects.
• As needed, provide backup support for various DTS or Customer Success duties.
• Be available during after-hour for support on an as-needed basis (such as times of high volume during peak).What you'll need to be successful:
• Understanding Database concepts and file transfer processes.
• Expert level of knowledge with excel.
• Experience with csv file format and experience with API or digital architecture a plus.
• Proven ability to talk with IT professionals and can adapt conversation based on technical ability of internal and external customers.
• Proven ability to troubleshooting. Problem Solver - loves complex problems.
• Customer Service skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoys working under pressure.
• Curiosity, analytical and attention to detail skills.
• Creative or Solution Oriented Thinker.
• Complex data and table spreadsheet troubleshooting.
• Ability to work with high level District IT Admins to resolve problems.
• Expertise necessary in a number of products, SISs, APIs, SFTPs, etc.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.