We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 265228
Brand: S.P. Richards
Location: Smyrna, GA
Major Market: GA – Atlanta
Date Posted: April 16, 2019Summary:
The Supply Chain Analytics Manager is responsible for leading S.P. Richards Supply Chain's data analysis, customer engagement, management routines and issue resolution. This includes analysis of data for national accounts, independent dealers, internet re-sellers and other customers.
The responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analytics Manager will include (but are not limited to) managing the Demand Chain Analyst team and leading data analysis projects to reduce COGS and improve the efficiency of the Supply Chain department. This person will be the primary supply chain account contact for key national accounts as well as other large dealers and customer categories. This role will work internally with various S. P. Richards' departments to resolve supply chain issues on behalf of these customers. The issues within scope are order fill rate, on-time delivery, new product roll-outs, and master data management. This role will act as a customer advocate within S. P. Richards' supply chain. This will require strong cross-functional and influencing skills since many of the issues needing to be addressed will require cooperation and resources from those not in this role's reporting structure. There will be a significant amount of inter-departmental communication and coordination. The working environment is fast paced requiring the ability to work on several projects at one time.
The Supply Chain Analytics Manager will manage a team of analysts who will specialize in customer-related supply chain work.This role will be one that requires collaboration across many departments and up and down many levels of leadership roles both within SP Richards, GPC and other outside parties.Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pmEssential Duties and Responsibilities
(Others may be assigned)Customer Supply Chain management
- This role will be responsible for working with customers as well as within S. P. Richards to resolve customer-specific supply chain issues around order fill rates, new products, specialty products and other service issues.
- This role will be responsible for establishing customer management routines such as meeting routines, developing needed customer processes and working to reduce waste and inefficiencies in dealing with customers.
- Lead and train an analytics team whose responsibilities include customer metric analysis as well as creation of automation tools to run the analysis.
- Ensure that analysts are capable of engaging with customers and executing against action plans designed to improve customer service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data visualization (Tableau), skills required, SQL and VBA skills a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Experience interacting with/supporting customers
- Strong influencing and execution skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to maintain composure in pressure situations
- Responsible for Demand Chain Analysts and Technical Analysts
- Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required. Three to five years experience in analyzing business processes.
- Knowledge of SPR business processes across multiple functional areas a plus. Supply chain and distribution experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (vlookups, pivot tables, VBA)
- Advanced data visualization skills (Tableau, R, Qlik)
- Advanced query writing skills (SQL)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to document business processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as Turns, GM % GMROI, ROAA and Square Root Rule.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Must be detail oriented and exceptional in organization techniques.
- Must be self-motivated, with ability to set and achieve goals, and set priorities of multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make sound business process decisions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust or focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons