Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/VJob ID
US-TX-Plano Work Type
M-F 8AM-5PMHours Per Week
The Software Engineer will be responsible for maintaining product features and tools, and developing required enhancements, in support of our industry leading healthcare software. Responsibilities
- Maintains existing revenue cycle product features and tools, ensuring product optimization and client satisfaction.
- Build custom features and integrations to help delight our clients.
- Troubleshoots issues with clients by phone and/or email, validates the root cause and performs the necessary fix as approrpriate. This may include retrieving a new data file from the client due to a data issue, rewritting code using C#, collaborating with other teams for resolution, or other troubleshooting activities.
- Interface with the software development team to escalate issues, as needed, and collaborate on prioritization.
- Documents all support inquiries in the support database.
- Creates, edits and reviews technical knowledge base for use as part of issue resolution.
- Works with the implementation team to ensure new clients are fully implemented and ready to be transitioned to support.
- Assists other team members with projects, as needed.
- Shares new industry trends, technology and best practices with the team.
- Takes the initiative to enhance and document existing processes.
About nThrive Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of experience developing or maintaining software code.
- At least one year of experience developing or maintaining software code using C#.
- At least one year of experience using Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- At least one year of experience providing software technical support.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information.
, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.