This part-time position delivers of a wide range of student services offered within Student Affairs. This position provides customer focused information and assistance to students, faculty, staff and community residents related to established enrollment processes and general college policies.
1. Utilizes excellent customer service skills to assist students with various areas of the enrollment process including Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Advising and payment at any OCC location
2. Delivers timely and efficient client service; handles confidential information
3. Interprets and adheres to established federal, state, local and institutional policies and other regulations including FERPA while performing daily tasks; seeks additional guidance from designated staff when necessary
4. Participates in training programs in all student service areas and attends commencement ceremonies, registration days and other student events as directed
5. Uses CRM and ERP systems to maintain accurate databases, aligns and tracks communications; assists with the enhancement of enrollment campaigns
6. Educates and empowers students to use self-service technologies within enrollment services including, but not limited to, Student Planning, self-service portals, online applications, etc.
7. Follows and utilizes appropriate processes to communicate to students through various technologies
8. Initiates and responds to inquiries through approved recruitment campaigns and techniques by using prompt and effective contact methods
9. Positively responds to student inquiries and assists staff members in a fast-paced environment; elevates more complex inquiries to appropriate parties
10. Related projects and duties as assigned
1. Associate's Degree or High School Diploma and an additional two years of customer service experience (total of three years of experience) in lieu of the degree
2. At least one year of customer service experience that required excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
3. Two years of recent experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet; prior exposure to a database software platform helpful
1. One year of experience using Ellucian (Datatel) Colleague or other comparable student service system
This position requires schedule flexibility to include evening hours and Saturday rotation as deemed necessary by management to ensure efficiency in department operations.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).