Coastal Pacific Food Distributors
EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled Position at Coastal Pacific Food Distributors
Coastal Pacific Food Distributors (CPFD) has a (3) Full Time Order Selector position open in the Stockton Freezer Warehouse, Swing Shift, schedule to be determined. Order Selectors are responsible for selecting and palletizing product using the Vocollect (Voice Directed) picking system and/or labels accurately within that standard amount of time set while operating safely.
This position has a high demand for accuracy, safety, sanitation and speed while meeting production standards of 95% or above with an accuracy rate of more than 99.9%.
- Regular and prompt attendance at all times.
- Select product up to 60 lbs. using the Vocollect (Voice Directed) picking system and/or labels.
- Stack product on pallets.
- Pallet wrapping.
- Stage pallet of product in designated area.
- Retrieve product.
- Use of equipment including Electric Double Pallet Jack.
- Use of Cherry Picker.
- May require the use of other large equipment.
- Responsible for the housekeeping/sanitation of working area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. and the ability to sustain heavy lifting over the course of the shift. Requires walking, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching above head and below knees, pulling, and lifting. Employee will be exposed to high heat working conditions, and extreme cold which may be below zero in certain departments that require special gear. Employee will be exposed to moving machinery in the course of the shift. Must be able to work any shift hours, weekends, overtime and holidays as needed to accomplish the goals of the department and company.
EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. CPFD is committed to the Drug Free Workplace Act
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English