2019-4420# of Openings
Grand RapidsLocation: State/Province
is currently seeking a Plastics Machine Operator
to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI.Join the Alro team and start building your tomorrow!
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Alro offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We work hard to provide our teammates with comprehensive on-the-job training for a multitude of business disciplines, so that they can maximize their career expectations.
Most importantly, employment at Alro is about being a part of something bigger. It's about being on a team that employs the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. It's about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs. An Alro career provides a dynamic work environment that allows our teammates to learn, grow and succeed in whatever they put their minds to, both personally and professionally.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- operating CNC equipment in our processing department;
- reading and interpreting print specifications that are submitted by our customers;
- filling and preparing customer orders for shipment;
- potentially working afternoon or evening hours as needed, based upon shift assignment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a previous work history that includes:
- 2 years minimum experience operating CNC equipment (preferred);
- ability to read and understand prints;
- Working experience with inspection equipment, ie. calipers, micrometers, etc;
- excellent attendance;
- safe work habits;
- computer and keyboard skill development;
- a record of accurate order fulfillment.
About the company: Alro Plastics
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid uniforms
supplies a diverse range of plastic raw materials products to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of plastics, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.Alro Plastics
is a division of Alro Steel Corporation
. Established in 1948, Alro is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Please visit our website at www.alro.com
for more information. EOEAlro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.