We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.Duties & Responsibilities
The Career Services Office is focused on supporting a diverse and inclusive community. We are a team attentive to cutting edge strategies so that we may reach a large student audience yet provide a customized approach to career exploration and job search approaches. Reports to the Director of Career Services.
• Support the implementation of diversity and inclusion goals
• Coordinate communication opportunities with student organizations through the Salesforce platform
• Create programs for non-U.S students in Salesforce
• Update communications for student profile management system
• Collaborate with co-workers to build project requirements, delivery assets, and production timelines.
• Provide feedback to department on creating inclusive materials.
• Collaborate with other departments (Student Affairs, Registrar etc) to ensure student needs are being met
Monitoring and evaluations
• Create reports and dashboards on Salesforce for strategic initiatives for office and school.
• Manage reports
• Collaborate with director on data collection and reporting
• Edit websites and online community for clarity and structure.
• Review and recommend vendors and technology applications
• Manage profiles, sharing, user permissions and licenses for standard and student community users on Salesforce Platform.Basic Qualifications
• 3 years relevant work experience
• Experience using Salesforce or other Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system required
• Demonstrated experience with multiple technology platformsApplicants wishing to be considered must supply a cover letter in addition to their resume.
Any applicant wishing to be considered for this position must indicate that they meet all of the basic requirements in either their cover letter or resume.Additional Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience editing websites a strong plus
• Experience with Microsoft 365
• Demonstrated writing skills