Pipette - Pipette eCommerceWork Type:
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For a full list of our current openings, please visit our website www.amyris.com.
Pipette, a new personal care brand for baby and Mom at Amyris, is looking for a skilled Growth Marketing Manager to join the team to drive rapid growth for the brand through performance marketing. This role will be focused primarily on developing and executing strategies to promote acquisition of new customers, improving the conversion rate, and optimizing the conversion funnel in paid social, display ads, search, affiliates, etc. The ideal candidate will have a retail background and the ability to be flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Senior Director of E-Commerce.Responsibilities
- Lead and develop performance marketing strategies to significantly increase traffic, sales, engagement and new customers from social, affiliate and display advertising, including, but is not limited to, banner ads, paid Facebook, paid Instagram, dynamic product ads, and mobile ads
- Lead the paid media strategy
- Manage an agency and lead the campaigns for paid media
- Forecast and manage the budget. Report and provide key insights ensuring programs are meeting forecasts as well as determining effectiveness of social spend
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs, & analyze effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results. Must have strong analytical skills to analyze and report on multiple data sources including Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Work cross-functionally w/ key stakeholders (e.g. brand marketing, creative, site, etc)
- Partner with key platforms such as Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc to stay on the cutting edge of changes and innovation. Responsible for all updates made by partners that may impact the business
- Innovate programs for continual improvement with agency support. Test and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business stakeholders including senior leadership to explain results and evangelize digital marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in a growth, acquisition, digital marketing and/or SEM/SEO role. eCommerce & Retail experience a plus
- Expert in paid & social media to drive the business forward
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics and creating marketing dashboards and reports. Present data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) experience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Work well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Pipette is a clean baby brand with a mission to give every child the best
start. We serve moms and dads who strive with every choice to raise more
conscious individuals while leaving behind a better planet for their children.
With the same passion for a cleaner future that led our scientists to ban over
2,000 potentially harmful ingredients from our labs, we've made protecting
babies our goal by using the fewest ingredients possible from the purest
sources. With the most stringent standards of testing and safety, we create
the highest quality clean formulations incorporating an eco-sustainable system.
Because we believe that when we make it easy for parents to take care
of their little ones, we are taking care of the future and our planet.