Come join our team! University of Iowa Community Credit Union is now hiring for the position of Member Assistance Center E-Specialist. This outgoing, detail oriented person will focus on quality, responsive, and professional member service for communications coming in via the phone, chat, and internet. There are no outbound sales calls. Because we value loyal, optimistic workers who enjoy being part of a team, we offer great benefits, solid leadership, and a fun atmosphere to work in!
Work Schedule 1:
8am-530pm --- one full day off during the work week
Work Schedule 2:
9am-12pm rotating Saturdays
Pay range for this hourly position is $16.33-$24.49 with a progressive benefits package.
UICCU is proud to offer a Bilingual Pay Program for qualifying applicants.Responsibilities
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values in serving with truth, trust, mentoring, openness, risk-taking, communication, giving credit, integrity, caring and respect in carrying out the UICCU's mission and vision.
- Promotes and implements the values of the MAC. The qualified candidate will be member focused, show excellence and accuracy in all of their work, demonstrate integrity, share one vision through team work, continually look for improvement, openly mentor others and respect others.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or credit union sponsored events on an annual basis.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Provides UICCU online members with quality member service when responding to their questions, comments, etc. via uiccu.org as well as MAC.org. or Web Chat.
- Opens new member accounts, including savings, checking, CDs etc. Verifies eligibility, enters member information into the UICCU system and will distribute appropriate paper work and packets to members.
- Educates members and staff of the features and benefits of all of our electronic services, CU Online, E-statements, My CC Info, etc.
- Keeps track of understanding how the online banking system and all it's features, including bill payer, Finance Works, External Transfer, and e-statements. Works to better enable the membership in the self-service channels.
- Provides assistance in training new employees.
- Completes account closure requests as they are submitted by members.
- Cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Trouble shoots errors members encounter when performing transactions on any of our online products.
- Assists in implementing new procedures to increase efficiency of the organization. Researches new methods and make recommendations.
- Provides backup to the MAC as needed.
- Approves CU Online enrollments.
- Completes E-statement Registrations.
- Performs maintenance on Episys for ODP Opt-in.
- Assists MAC Specialist II's by performing Home Equity Loan closings at the UICCU Financial Center.