2019-2343# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
This position is accountable for managing the Talent Acquisition Team for our Southern Air Cargo Airline, and all recruiting activities that lead to the acquisition of pilots for our 737
aircraft. Responsibilities Major Job Accountabilities:
Preferred Method of Operation
- Develop sourcing strategy, screen candidates, interview and set up further interviews with appropriate HR and technical assessment teams.
- Work with the Director of Talent Acquisition on appropriate digital recruitment strategies to attract the candidates necessary to convert to Southern Air Pilots.
- Represent Southern Air at Flight Crew recruitment events, including delivery of recruitment presentations
- College outreach to pilots who may hold a Restricted ATP license and can fly domestic only
- Assist in the development of Flight Crew retention initiatives.
- Manage the Exit Interview process to better understand the Southern Air Employee Value Proposition
- Strategize creative avenues to bring awareness to the Southern Air brand
- Act as an ambassador to the Company
- Meet aggressive pilot conversion and hiring goals.
- Must be able to develop relationships with hiring managers and other employees
- Keep up to date will new employment regulations and make necessary changes to hiring practices
- Assist in developing recruitment strategies and sources of pilot applicant flow
- Ensure compliance with various aspects of Human Resources as applicable with relevant laws
- Assist with development, recommendations and implementation of HR policies and processes
- BA or BS degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior staffing experience
- Labor relations experience in a unionized environment a plus
- HR Generalist knowledge is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must be able to travel