2018-2187# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Lead talent acquisition and diversity initiatives for assigned ground openings, while partnering with hiring managers, executives and HRBPs. Drive talent sourcing strategies for all assigned positions focusing on both critical and high volume attrition roles, while continuing to build quality talent pipelines. Responsibilities
- Manage/drive full lifecycle recruitment for all assigned ground staff positions with little supervision or oversight from Manager or Director- develop sourcing strategy, screen all candidates, interview set up, manage the application process, offer negotiation and consulting with the Compensation Group and other teams as appropriate.
- Take ownership of all the steps in the recruitment process and meet goals for KPI metrics. This includes Time to Fill (TTF) metric.
- Develop advertising strategy for all assigned positions to attract top talent and build talent pipeline for future openings.
- Support Talent Acquisition Team in other locations as needed due to business travel, vacations etc.
- Must be able to partner and develop relationships with hiring managers and other Atlas, Polar, Southern and Titan employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to provide exceptional customer service and clear, concise and constant communication regarding assigned open positions.
- Oversee input and review of background checks.
- Follow up on safety and non-safety drug screens ensuring that results are obtained prior to start of candidates and in accordance with our drug and alcohol program.
- Work with outside vendors to assist in filling open positions when appropriate.
- Maintain all candidate tracking within the ICIMS applicant tracking system according to the current practice of the ground recruiting group.
- Have a basic understand of immigration processes.
- Participate in the weekly open job report meeting.
- Track employee referrals and process referrals to maintain the referral program.
- Assist in Human Resources administrative tasks as applicable.
- Manage any changes to an approved position descriptions in coordination with the Hiring Manager and the Compensation Group as needed.
- Assist with organizational and departmental changes providing applicable information to the HRIS group as needed
- Support the Director Global Talent Acquisition with any special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Prior experience in fast paced talent acquisition preferred.
- 3-5 years HR experience, preferably with 3 years' experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Proficient in use of an applicant tracking systems highly preferred, ICIMS highly desired.
- Time management skills with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Human Resources Generalist knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Must be a team player, work well under pressure and be a forward thinker.
- Excellent documentation and oral and written communication skills a must.
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment managing multiple deliverables.
- Proactive style and continuous improvement mindset for talent acquisition ways of working.
- Must be able to travel 15% domestically.