2019-2420# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. Functional liaison with Payroll and HR to ensure proper input and processes are followed.Responsibilities
- Maintains data in HRIS systems and databases, confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Performs data updates, imports, clean-ups and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to ad hoc data requests.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data as necessary and upon request.
- Provides assistance and supports others with issues and questions as they relate to HR data and HR applications.
- Department liaison between Human Resources and ADP in the area of system troubleshooting and needs assessment as well as training and support to end users in the area of Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll and Benefits processing as well as the year end merit process.
- Develop and update business process documentation and training material to keep current with module changes and issue resolution.
- Provide general ADP functional support to the Atlas HR Department on general usability.
- Maintain confidentiality on all issues work related absolutely essential.
- Communicate effectively with the team members to establish clear project goals, analyze project work processes and recognize problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Knowledge of ADP a plus.
- Skill in performing accurate data entry.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with all levels of management.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to complete high priority projects and activities with time sensitive deadlines.
- Basic understanding of HR related functions i.e. payroll, benefits a plus
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision