Staffing - Pasadena, CaliforniaOur mission at Home Care Assistance is to Change the Way the World Ages
The non-medical home care industry has been one of the fastest growing industries and there has never been a better time than now to join our team. We are looking to hire the best employees our industry has to offer - so if working in senior care is your calling, please apply and see what it is like to work with the company ranked in INC. 5000's magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies.
The Staffing Manager
staffs cases, hires & trains our caregivers, oversees their work and performs site visits to assure employee & client satisfaction.
We are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is critical. Prior scheduling/staffing experience, preferably within the home care or other healthcare related field
. Attention to detail and remaining calm under pressure is a necessity as our industry can be quite unpredictable so we need someone who is quick on their feet while always wearing a smile and carrying compassion in their hearts.Responsibilities of this position include:
Requirements of this role:
- Answering & triaging calls from caregivers, clients and prospects
- Determining optimal staffing match, managing client and caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and caregivers arrive on time for their assignments
- Serving as one of the main/initial points of contact for caregivers to coordinate rescheduling shift vacancies
- Ability to be on a on-call rotation for after business hour calls and scheduling modifications
- Ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting systems/processes for accurate billing and payroll or any care note submissions
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring of caregivers and performing employee trainings and orientations
- Ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information for both caregivers and clients. Maintaining regular documentation and ongoing note-keeping of employee & client activities
- Performing client site visits to assure complete satisfaction and quality assurance as well as performance review of employees
Perks of being on our Team:
- Staffing, recruiting and training experience within the home or health care industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, detail oriented and resourceful
- Tech savvy, comfortable with heavy email, spreadsheets, all Microsoft Office products
- Must be a problem-solver and be a team-player
- Self-starter and able to shift gears at any given time
- Ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced environment!
- Prior Home Care experience a plus!
We are looking for someone who is able to fulfill our company mission - to Change the Way the World Ages.If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
- Opportunity to be a part of an Award Winning and Growing company!
- Competitive base salary
- 401k with a company match
- Health Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- PTO and sick days
- Company sponsored cellphone and laptop
- Supportive, fun team-work environment and more!