US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
We are the Future of Water! U.S. Water has a passion for developing and delivering unconventional solutions that leave the world a better place with better water. Our Technical Service - Water Treatment position is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and growing company that offers a rewarding career and the ability to make an impact. If you have a passion for doing hands on work, enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth, energetic and customer focused environment, please apply.
We are the best place to work in water and with your help we will continue to grow!Territory/Location Information
: This position is based out of a home office and will cover area in and around the Minneapolis, MN area and about a 150 mile surrounding areaResponsibilities
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Work with management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Execute sales goals in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Analyze perspective customer needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prefer 2+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- The qualified candidate will be subjected to pre-employment background check and drug screen