Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
US | US-PA-Blue Bell | US-NJ | US-PA-PhiladelphiaOverview Consultant, Brand Analytics - EastJob Summary:
As a member of the Consulting and Analytics team, this position brings expert product and industry knowledge to lead the implementation and use of patient longitudinal data, payer data, or prescriber data for a designated set of customers.
Emphasis will be placed on providing consulting/specialty support services, participating in market strategy development and assisting in the growth of Symphony Health Solutions (SHS) Brand Analytics Business. Preference will be given to candidates with APLD (claims-level data) design and consulting experience or direct exposure to Symphony APLD data. Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish, maintain and grow client relationships within existing client organizations
• Aid in the procurement of new and repeat sales
• Consult with clients to understand business and analysis objectives and develop the appropriate project design.
• Write analyses plans that address key business needs, uncover key business issues, identify broad strategic implications and develop solutions
• Consult analyses and present results
• Collaborate with sales teams and Principals to ensure success of pitches, presentations, and communications for aligned clients
• Partner with sales and analytics teams to ensure that assigned client business needs and issues are accurately identified.
• Ensure that solutions are appropriately proposed, deliverables aligned, and timelines adhered to
• Continually apply and acquire knowledge/experience with analytical and quantitative methodologies to assist in the development/execution of analytical studies aimed at addressing a business issue, need, or opportunity
• Perform healthcare market research analysis, as needed
• Identify and analyze data on demographics, preferences, needs, and economics to identify potential factors affecting organizations, markets, and/or products with respect to patients, prescribers, pharmacies and/or managed care organizations
• Continually create and maintain positive working relationships with the team, peers, and managementQualifications Education:
• Bachelor's Degree in business, sales or marketing, or equivalentExperience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in providing consulting or analysis using patient longitudinal data, payer data or prescriber data
• APLD (claims-level data) design and consulting experience
• Experience in building successful client relationships
• Superior written communication skills, one-on-one and group presentation skills
• Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft office suite
• Strong analytical skills
• Consultative selling skillsTravel Requirements:
• 30% to 40% annually, as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They're not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and
Symphony Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Symphony Health Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.