Location: Broomfield, CO USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Human Resources
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 3479Description
As a HRIS Analyst in our Broomfield, Colorado office, you will have the opportunity to make a significant personal impact on the success of our HRIS programs. You will be the primary person administering and supporting the training initiatives for our Learning Management System (LMS). You will also have the opportunity to provide support to other systems, along with the Sr. HRIS Manager, to include ERP and ATS systems.Responsibilities
- Partners with HR, IT, Business and Functional Leaders to improve and maximize our Career Management System, learning and career development initiatives
- Partners with HR, IT, Business and Functional Leaders to analyze needs, provide solutions, problem solve and implement solutions
- Provides HR analytical reporting and analysis to help drive informed decisions
- Administers and maintains the functionality, users and security permissions for HR's core systems.
- Supports HR system implementations, configurations, upgrades and enhancements.
- Assists in training staff and others utilizing HR systems.
- Provides improvement recommendations on HR technology processes and systems design.
- Vendor management; works with vendors to facilitate new updates, releases and outstanding technical support issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field from an accredited institution and 3+ years Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience
- Previous experience providing HRIS support for Learning Management Systems (LMS). Experience with Cornerstone LMS is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality.
- Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) certification preferred.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.