Triumph GroupRequisition Number
US-OH-Forest# of Positions Remaining
Full timeExperience (Years)
Accounting - AllSecurity Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So, whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Triumph Integrated Systems - Electronics & Control - Ohio is a leading independent aerospace supplier of mission critical thermal and fluid management products for commercial and military platforms. The company provides solutions utilized on aircraft, engine, advance weapons pods, cruise missiles, avionics & electronic systems.
Due to internal employee growth, we are looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team.ResponsibilitiesAccounting Clerk Responsibilities & Description
Keying Time Cards
- Organize & verify, for accuracy and completeness
- Enter time card information into the Syteline system
- Balance and check for keying errors
- Enter hours worked for each employee onto the weekly payroll sheet, recording the necessary information from the call-in list and vacation verification notices.
- Post the labor for the day, correcting any operation kicks outs with the inventory specialist.
- Report out when labor has been posted, and summarize the number of lines posted for the day
- Post and print Shelbyville's labor
- Receive the daily invoices printed by the AP Clerk.
- Put in alphabetical order.
- Highlight the P0#, Invoice date, Invoice #, Invoice total, Sales tax, Freight charges.
- Write the vendor # on each invoice.
- Separate the invoices from the signed check and return to AP Clerk
- Fold, stuff, & seal the checks into appropriate envelopes.
- Stamp the envelopes, the same day the checks are being placed in the mail.
Weekly Hourly & Salary Payroll Journal Entries
- Utilizing the TA1 & TA2 payroll spread sheets, enter the payroll data and balance the allocation tab, and then the Journal Entry tab.
- Pull the total impound and total garnishment information off the Ceridian report and enter the Journal entry.
- Match the impound number in your entry to Mel's total in the current months Bank account reconciliation file.
- Enter the entry into Syteline & print off for the controller or designee's approval.
- Post the entry after approved and file in the current months Journal Entry Binder.
- Weekly report indirect labor hours by station to Ops Director, Controller, HR Director and General Manager.
Customer Credit Reviews:
- Yearly a credit review must be performed on all customers.
- Pull all the Customer files due for a review
- Using the Credit review website print the report
- Fill out the credit review sheet in excel using the information from Syteline & credit report.
- Provide the credit review attached to the customer folder to the controller or designated reviewer.
- Learn the invoicing process from the AR Clerk.
- In the event the AR Clerk is not here or unavailable the Accounting Clerk will be their backup.
- In the event the AP Clerk is not here or unavailable the Accounting Clerk will be their backup.
- After all invoices are processed by the AP Clerk they must be filed in the appropriate file & in voucher order.
- The AR Clerk may require assistance with filing as well.
Engineering Time Cards:
- Enter Time Cards into Access on a weekly basis.
- Update Excel Reports that accumulate the months hours and make sure they tie out.
- Update monthly engineering rates and overhead into access. Print off reports and give to cost accountant.
- Set up access for the next month.
- Accrue any engineering OT that didn't make it in the month.
- Update Monthly file to be sent to Engineering Manager for Indirect Time by Engineer.
Other Duties as assign.
Accounting Associates Degree
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Payroll experience a plus
Fluent in Excel, Work, Access and Cognos.Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent with 0-1 years of related experience. Associate degree in Accounting preferred.
Due to our company's position as a key supplier to the US defense industry. All candidates must possess permanent authorization to work in the United States.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact TGIapplicant@triumphgroup.com
to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).