An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield
IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors' Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
This position is integral to the Human Resources team and will assist the Compensation Manager with the design and administration of the compensation programs for a geographically diverse company with multiple sales commission, incentive and bonus structures. This includes commission / bonus / incentive plan creation, analysis, budgeting, complex forecasting, and computing for 2500+ employees across multiple divisions & companies. This position will collaborate with various groups throughout the organization including sales, operations, accounting / finance and members of the senior management team. The Compensation Manager will have oversight and leadership of the position. Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Compensation Manager and other analysts to design, develop, and implement new compensation plans and structures based on analysis to ensure the business is competitive with market.
- Assists with maintaining centralized compensation records and documents necessary for reporting and/or audits of compensation plans. Provides compensation information to approved requesting parties to ensure compliance with EEOC, FLSA, and all other related regulations. Regularly conducts internal audits to ensure all practices remain compliant.
- Calculate and manage annual commission and bonus payout process for the organization.
- Works closely with other departments including finance, talent management, and operations teams to ensure compensation plans are performing effectively.
- Prepares, plans, and develops the organization's annual pay for performance compensation program.
- Participates in external compensation surveys. Reviews and analyzes findings to gain an understanding of trends and current market position of the organization's pay programs - updates management as appropriate.
- Conduct complex analysis and modeling to forecast labor expense impact of revenue performance on variable compensation.
- Knowledge and execution of all sales and bonus plans based on plan documentation and employee compensation agreements.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, accruals and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
Learfield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
- 2+ years of professional work experience in compensation, finance, HR, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong character, strong values and strong work ethic.
- Must have a genuine interest in learning, understanding and empathizing with the needs of the organization's leadership and staff.
- Ability to work and maintain confidential information as private and sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.