SiteimproveDigital Marketing Consultant
Sales • Sydney
Digital Marketing Consultant
The Digital Marketing Consultant provides business knowledge and technical expertise so that decision-makers understand the value of the Siteimprove platform.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Siteimprove, you'll partner with sales account executives to position Siteimprove solutions across SEO, SEM, Campaign Management, and Analytics. You will work with the marketing team as an evangelist at conferences, webinars, and various other events across Australia and New Zealand. You will support the customer success managers on consulting with our enterprise clients to drive holistic and informed decision making with their digital marketing investments.
This is a strategic appointment with the opportunity to shape not only the market but also the solutions we take to market. You will be a brand in your own right, with a following based on your expertise and ability to predict future trends.
Collaboration and thirst for knowledge are essential to ensure you stay abreast of the market and on top of our own phenomenal development schedules. You will have access to our International teams to help fuel your knowledge and enhance your own brand and career. We are seeking a skilled and engaging digital marketer with strong SEO, campaign, and analytics skills who thinks like an entrepreneur, will act as an ambassador for our brand in the field, and an ally for our client's needs.What you'll be doing
- Strategic planning: set and drive strategic milestones to support overall business growth.
- Knowledge expertise: build and maintain deep understanding of our solutions and those in the marketplace.
- Client Relationships: you will be tasked with building professional and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
- Presentations: you will deliver customer presentations (in-person and remote) and provide solution demonstrations. You will represent Siteimprove at hosted events and attend relevant industry conferences taking the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and passion for digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, and Analytics.
- Training and education: you will lead and support in the upskilling of the commercial team's knowledge and educating our clients.
- Desire to collaborate: work with commercial teams to enhance client experiences and feedback to our development teams on the vital and visionary enhancements to our solutions.
- Highly articulate with excellent written and communications skills.
The role is based in Sydney and will require regular travel across Australia and New Zealand, with the possibility of International on occasion.What we require of you
7+ years prior experience in a presales or consulting role within an enterprise level software environment and/or digital agency. The ideal candidate has recent experience consulting and/or selling SEO, SEM, and analytics software and/or services.
What we'll love about you
- Exceptional presentation and storytelling skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What you'll love about us
- Active in digital community.
- Seen as thought leader.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution management experience.
- Someone who thinks 'outside the box' and brings new ideas to their market and portfolio.
- Demonstrates drive and determination together with passion and commitment to succeed.
- Proven track record in exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset.
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Even though we've grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we've maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global "work hard, play hard" culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
How To Apply
- Great Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric.
- Work / Life Balance. We believe it is important to maintain a healthy work / life balance and allow for flexible working arrangements.
- End of Trip Facilities. If you bike or walk to work or go for a run at lunch time we have state of the art end of trip facilities, with showers, towel service and storage options.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Twice a year the team participates in volunteering activities to support the community Siteimprove is part of.
Click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Director, Finance & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org