SiteimproveBusiness Development Manager
Sales • Sydney
Business Development Manager
Sydney, Full-TimeBusiness Development Manager
Are your ready for a role in a global, fast-growing software company that offers incredible opportunity for you to accelerate your career by driving impact for our private sector and enterprise clients?
Armed with Siteimprove's world class cloud solution, your role is to unlock the potential of the private sector clients by demonstrating clear business value accelerating their digital transition and success.
What it's all about
As a Business Development Manager at Siteimprove, you will be responsible for the acquisition of prospects and organisations within a defined vertical or geographical region. Tasked with determining the best strategy for initial contact, you will identify the needs of the individual and organisation, from which you can design and recommend a suitable solution through to closing on that proposal.
By working proactively and managing your time in an efficient fashion, you will be expected to achieve the individual monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals set, helping to ensure that the ANZ business achieves its collective goals and continues on a strong growth journey through 2019 and beyond.What you'll be doing
What we require of you
- Business Development; you will be tasked with sourcing potential clients, building a pipeline of active opportunities coupled with managing the associated sales cycle.
- Fully understand your vertical and customer's businesses - challenges, plans, future strategy, pain points, opportunities, decision making process and budgeting process.
- Deliver face-to-face presentations and online.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and managing the internal purchasing process.
- Regular and accurate forecasting of pipeline movements within the internal Customer Relations Management tool (CRM) to senior management.
- Attending networking events, conferences and exhibitions - building an external network helping you to become a thought-leader within the industry.
- Consistently demonstrate the required level of sales activity. You will be expected to drive activity for both client meetings and demonstrations weekly and monthly.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments to become a recognised expert within your field.
- Work with key stakeholders to support your own, and collective revenue achievement within the ANZ business.
- Enhance the Siteimprove reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and varied tasks; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we'll love about you
- Minimum 3+ years sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent.
- You're a hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards it delivers.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the telephone or in front of a prospect or customer.
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You possess a track record of meeting your monthly sales targets and proactively ensure that the needed level of sales activities is initiated to be able to do so continuously.
What You'll Love About Us
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, mass communications, computer and information sciences or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions sales.
- A hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards it delivers.
- Someone who thinks 'outside the box' and brings new ideas to their market and portfolio.
- Demonstrates drive and determination together with passion and commitment to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative team player, always willing to contribute to the wider group.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales target consistently.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of websites, content management systems (CMS), social media and web technology.
- Salesforce experience.
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Even though we've grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we've maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global "work hard, play hard" culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
How To Apply
- Great Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric.
- Work / Life Balance. We believe it is important to maintain a healthy work / life balance and allow for flexible working arrangements.
- End of Trip Facilities. If you bike or walk to work or go for a run at lunch time we have state of the art end of trip facilities, with showers, towel service and storage options.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Twice a year the team participates in volunteering activities to support the community Siteimprove is part of.
Click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Director, Finance & HR at email@example.com