Full Time# of Openings:
Hexagon Office Norcross,GAOverview
Hexagon Geospatial helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. We enable you to envision, experience and communicate geographic information. Our technology provides you the form to design, develop and deliver solutions that solve complex, real-world challenges. Hexagon Geospatial is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
We offer interesting and challenging work, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement.Responsibilities
Hexagon Geospatial is seeking a Graphic Designer. The person in this role will be responsible for creating both digital and print-based graphics and assisting with the development of global marketing campaigns under the direction of the lead graphic designer and marketing leadership. The Graphic Designer will also be responsible for helping to maintain the company’s evolving branding guidelines and assets. Responsibilities include:
- Design assets for projects across multiple design disciplines including branding/identity, print, illustration, environments, website, collateral, advertising, and photography
- Maintain our design standards and guidelines to uphold a modern and visually stunning brand that represents our innovative and powerful technology
- Design and maintain templates for collateral including product sheets, case studies, whitepapers, banners, ads, brochures, etc.
- Work closely with the Design team and Product Marketing team to create assets for product release cycles, including splash screens, promotional documentation, and collateral
- Design emails, landing pages, newsletters, and forms in Pardot to support global marketing campaigns
- Execution of design assets for HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s annual conference, and other smaller events and tradeshows including signage, presentations, visuals for product and industry demos, environment design for the demo area, and design of marketing and communications leading up to and following the events
- Create presentations and infographics to demonstrate the capabilities of our technology in a visually stunning and easy to understand way
- Assist in maintaining a system of libraries of company logos and creative assets, product logos, icons, fonts, templates, photography, videos, etc.
- 1-2 years in a design role with experience in branding/identity, marketing, environments, and events
- Degree in Design, Communications, Marketing or related field
- A stunning portfolio that demonstrates your conceptual, strategic, technical, and creative proficiency
- Passionate graphic designer and storyteller with a knack for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, layouts, and infographics
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with holistic brand identity development and can take big ideas and produce through each phase of development, from ideation to execution and delivery
- Highly collaborative with other designers and non-designers alike, and know how to take direction and translate business needs into a design aesthetic that motivates our audiences
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects with changing priorities, manage time in an efficient manner and implement feedback from others
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Fluency with designing for Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills to create email templates, landing pages, etc.
- Experience with photography and photo editing software such as Lightroom
- Knowledge of user experience principles and designing for web/UI
- Experience with Video editing – Camtasia, iMovie, Premier, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Working knowledge of Motion Graphics – After Effects
- Experience working with Pardot is a plus