Integrated DNA TechnologiesID
Manufacturing Operations# of Openings
10 hours agoShift/Schedule
MTWThF; 8:00AM - 5:00PMOverview
The Quality Control Analyst I ensures the quality of processes and products in support of all manufacturing areas within Integrated DNA Technologies. Responsibilities
- Uses a variety of analytical and sample handling equipment
- Participates in maintaining testing plans through established software.
- Evaluates the risks associated with NCMR, Deviation, PCOs and any other QA documentation as assigned.
- Interprets QC results and follows up when failures warrant further investigation.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problems that may arise throughout the process.
- Keeps all work instructions and logs current pertaining to processes, and initiates the creation of additional documents when necessary.
- Addresses internal customer inquiries and requests.
- Assists with department audits by internal and external parties.
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in science related field plus 2 years of applicable lab experience required.
- Bachelor degree in science related field preferred.
- Analytical instrumentation experience preferred
- Proficient with computers and a variety of software in windows-based environment required
- Basic knowledge of ISO and 13485 regulations
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications for evaluations, reporting and trending required
- Ability to encourage and facilitate cooperation, teamwork and pride.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and direct the workload of others in order to efficiently accomplish departmental goals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees, and all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs. of force frequently Constant (67-100% of work day)
Frequent (34-66% of work day)
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Using Fingers/Grasping/Feeling: writing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers or palm and perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touch.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal range; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when auscultating and percussing.
- Repetitive Motion: substantial movements (motion) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Standing: maintaining an upright position.
- Walking: moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Lifting: raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work- those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Work requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read pertinent printed material and distinguish colors.
- Ability to accurately read measurements on equipment.
- Ability to prepare and read written documentation; use of computer.