Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
R03955Please review the job details below.
Radiant Solutions is in search of talented data scientists to join the Charlottesville team. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to create rapid prototypes, develop impactful solutions with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing, and visualizing large sets of data to extract meaningful knowledge. You will be working directly with end users that share a mutual goal of solving complex questions.Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Develop data-driven solutions by applying analytic and statistical methodologies.
- Write custom scripts, services and tools to process and visualize large as disparate datasets.
- Leverage APIs to augment application functionality and gaps.
- Transform non-technical requirements into technical solutions.
- Drive and shape technology decisions and solutions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field.
- 3 years of experience in a technical role as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Statistician or Software Engineer with a focus on Data Analytics.
- Software development experience with Python, R, Scala, Java Script, Bash, or similar programming languages.
- Prior working experience with Data analytics tools like JupyterLab, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib/GGPlot, GDAL, Tableau.
- Demonstrated proficiency with RDBMS.
- Prior working experience using APIs.
- Advanced degree in an IT related field.
- Prior working experience with Linux/Windows administration.
- Knowledge of cloud Infrastructure and deployment (AWS certification desired).
- Interest in learning and applying ML and AI techniques.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics.
- Passion for exploring and making sense of large amounts of diverse data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
#cjpostMAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.