Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
2019-2064# of Openings
Direct Laborer / OperatorTargeted Job Start Date
Job Locations US-MO-Joplin Posted Date 9 hours ago (4/11/2019 3:50 PM) Job ID 2019-2064Overview
Under immediate direction performs a variety of tasks including inspecting, packing, palletizing, loading, unloading, lifting, and moving production materials.Responsibilities
• Ensures quality of product being extruded, sliced, battered, breaded, fried and/or refrigerated meets customer specifications, along with company production standards and quality.
• Tends production line by watching for equipment malfunctions or product defects.
• Unpacks and loads raw materials into equipment, unloading work in progress or finished product and moving materials to and from the equipment.
• Inspects and spreads product by hand on moving conveyor belt to ensure product consistency.
• Moves and palletizes finished and packaged product off production lines, along with verifying code dates and labels.
• Stocks and restocks boxes, skids, and liners for next shift and current shift as needed.
• Rotates into any line position as needed due to absences, breaks, etc.
• Notifies lead or supervisory staff if unusual operations identified.
• Performs general housekeeping duties in production area; maintain a clean and safe work area in compliance with existing policy.
• Complies with organization policies including, but not limited to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, and employment and work rules.Qualifications
• 0 - 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to keep up with machine output production.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.