Warehouse Worker, 2nd Shift (3:00-11:30pm)
US-CO-Colorado SpringsJob ID:
Active Full-Time# of Openings:
The Warehouse Worker position is responsible for supporting warehouses operations through receiving and dispatching, supporting manufacturing, transferring and storing, utility, and shipping and picking activities and other related duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Receives and processes purchased items within Host System, delivers items, products and mail to all company buildings, completes pick up and dispatch/delivery services, receives and puts away purchased inventory items within WMS System, loads and unloads trucks, and assists other areas with cycle count tasks.
- Loads, unloads company vehicle and drives company vehicle to manufacturing plants.
- Picks, processes and closes orders and places into trucker’s staging area, receives and puts away purchased inventory items and returned components within WMS system, picks up and delivers items to manufacturing plants, performs scheduled issues and picks of requested components/materials, consolidates and delivers work order materials, and performs daily cycle counting.
- Receives and puts away finished goods to inventory locations, picks up and delivers items to manufacturing plants and places returned product into stock.
- Evaluates products requiring movement, performs necessary transactions and physically moves product, creates and maintains location labels, and provides support to receiving and inventory control for product placement.
- Picks and closes orders, reviews shipping documents, prepares summary pack listed, applies shipping and bar code labels and commerce forms, processes shipments using shipping and Host systems, matches parts and packing slips, and stages to correct shipping line and packs orders consistent with Entegris or customer specifications; palletizes, shrink-wraps, labels and stages shipments.
- Focuses on key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality.
- Demonstrates a willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization, participates in Entegris' continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction. Understands, supports and complies with ISO Policy, Procedure and Work Instructions, complies with all safety requirements, and maintains order and cleanliness of Warehouse premises.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
- High school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year in receiving or warehouse work; or a combination of training and experience; or a demonstrated capability to perform the duties of the job.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and perform math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift.
- Good visual ability to detect quality defects.