Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected VeteransRequisition ID
Software DevelopmentJob Category
Software DevelopmentOpportunity Details: Overview
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver high quality and high performing system to meet customers' business needs based on Allscripts product set.Responsibilities Data Conversion and Interface
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency with Interface or data conversion development and implementation tools used by the team
- Ability to build and maintain new tools sets
- Expert level knowledge of Allscripts data schema
- Negotiate Interface or data conversion specifications and plans for Implementation with customer/vendors for those that deviate from standard
- Install software and interface definition on customer's servers
- Create test plan templates and test with customer/vendor to insure that functionality meets the needs of the customer
- Provide interface and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the interface team's custom request procedures
- Provide technical assistance to other departments in relation to interface development and installation
- Provide 3rd level interface support
- Provide training services for customers and employees
- Provide expert level sales support services to help design solutions for customers
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in the delivery of hardware and system software technology to customers using standard procedures
- Development of new procedures and policies to improves services
- Expert knowledge Enterprise level hardware offerings such as Clustering, SAN technology, and complex networking delivery
- Provide technical support during the implementation delivery process including triaging and troubleshooting reported by customer and implementation team
- Install all software required for the Allscripts solutions
- Developing Technical documentation to facilitate efficiency, document customer implementations, and support department education objectives
- Training Customers and Allscripts Staff on your areas of expertise
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant technical field, (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, or related technical discipline), or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- 10 or more years in related responsibilities depending on education level
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- May be required to work overtime or split shift during peak demand periods
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.