SPS Commerce is an EEO Race/Gender/Veteran/Disability Employer
Implementation# of Openings
This Consultant II role on our Integrated Fulfillment team is responsible for deploying SPS's solutions and ensuring that all parties' systems and data are ready to begin communicating.Why Join SPS?
You will become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni-Channel focused community that has gained the trust of 75,000 customers globally. You like to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment with a Get After It attitude while being Obsessed with Customers!Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy working independently while still being apart of team, where you can lead and learn from the very best in the field?
- Do you have strong communication, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
- You have some technical project management work and/or programming experience; enough where you like it and want to expand your skill set.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for integrating e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team
- Communicate directly with customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process
- Responsible for communicating project status and resolving technical or business issues during implementation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple internal and external teams to support strategic ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) integrations
- Use analytical skills to devise and create custom data center work flows to leverage the SPS retail business network on behalf of customers
- Create customer-specific business rules in order to meet customer and trading partner system and/or business requirements
- Define and execute test plans in order to successfully integrate trading partners
- Verify that maps and business rules function correctly prior to production install
- Configure production installation and confirm connectivity with successful data flow
- Monitor data flow and analyze, resolve or direct any required technical bug fixes
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of business experience w/2-5 years' software consulting or software implementation experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to apply, test, and re-configure data rules to produce desired results
- Familiarity with XML - preferred
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools - preferred
- General understanding of the concepts of e-commerce, electronic data interchange (EDI), and 'Order to cash' business process - preferred
- Experience with NetSuite related to B2B integration - preferred