NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 264310
Brand: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Clearwater, FL
Major Market: FL – Tampa
Date Posted: March 20, 2019Job Description
We are continuously searching for talent and hiring for this position.
Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be contacted as the needs arise.
As a Part-Time Delivery Driver for NAPA, your focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our Wholesale business, and our Drivers are critical to our success. We know that full-time doesn't work for everyone, so we are offering this part-time driver position. Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!Responsibilities
- Passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
- Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- The ideal Part-Time NAPA Delivery Driver:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid driver's license.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons