NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Human Resources
Job Id: 264271
Brand: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Atlanta, GA
Major Market: GA – Atlanta
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Ready for a challenging and rewarding HR career? This is your opportunity to work hands on with the leading Automotive Parts Company and unleash your human capital management skills to drive our corporate headquarters functions forward!
The HR Team that supports the Corporate Headquarters teams for our US Automotive Parts Group is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator. The HR Coordinator will support this team by assisting with recruiting, onboarding and new hire orientation, employee engagement, well-being and recognition, HRIS management, reporting and payroll processing, invoice processing, file management and other related HR tasks. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. The HR Coordinator will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools. Responsibilities:
- Will oversee all administrative aspects of a multi-functional HR Department including on-boarding, training, and off-boarding
- Responsible for the new hire process, to include: pre-employment screenings, assessments, new hire orientation and E-Verify; Manage the on-boarding process with employees to include communications prior to start date, first day process, and new hire facility tours
- Manage orientation for the corporate campus to include scheduling, updating presentations and day of execution
- Disposition candidates and close requisitions in ATS and external job boards; Maintain accuracy of employment tracker as to update hiring managers in a timely fashion
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Administer random drug screen process for safety sensitivity roles and help drive monthly safety awareness initiatives
- Assist with processing Bi-Weekly payroll and assist with Kronos edits
- Provide day-to-day benefits administration support; Assist employees with eligibility questions following qualified life events, as well as annual enrollment
- Process new hire, promotion and other personnel status changes in HRIS
- Generate and distribute monthly reports to HR Team and Corporate Leadership members
- Facilitate the off-boarding by drafting separation documents and scheduling exit interviews
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Human Resources supporting diverse teams.
- Professional presence and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and experience documenting standard operating procedures
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and project management skills
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to see the long term vision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Qlik Sense a plus
- Previous experience working in PeopleSoft and Jobvite preferred
- Working towards SHRM-CP, PHR or aPHR certification preferred
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons