eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.Business Development • Austin, Texas | Remote, United States
The Director of Sales for Value Based Provider is responsible for Provider sales Initiatives and will execute eHealth's efforts to create value-enhancing relationships with the leading health systems across the US to drive significant revenue growth for the company. This role will include regional responsibility for lead generation, sales development, pipeline management, and represent the company at industry trade shows and other forums. This role will report directly to the Vice President and General Manager of Value Based Provider.
A successful candidate for this position will exhibit the following characteristics and professional capabilities:
- Broad and deep existing relationships across the health care Provider landscape to immediately lever actionable business opportunities.
- Understand the nuance intricacies of the health system purchasing and contracting process.
- Ability to extend relationships within the C-suite and to other senior executives at health system and medical group organizations.
- A deep understanding of the history, issues and trends in both government-sponsored and commercial reimbursement that are impacting the immediate and future business activities of health care Provider organizations.
- Comprehension of and fluency with eHealth's portfolio of technology, content and service offerings to effectively communicate the company's value proposition for both the health system and their senior patient populations.
- Be self motivated and comfortable with sales quota retention, ongoing relationship management, and a can-do mentality required in an early stage channel of the organization.
- 5+ years of executive-level health care engagement experience with a particular focus on large hospitals and integrated delivery networks
- 5+years of a quantifiable, proven sales track record in the provider market
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM applications ie: SalesForce.com
- Ability to work effectively remotely, while traveling, and reside close to major airport
- Deep knowledge of and fluency in hospital/health system revenue, operations and reimbursement policies and trends
- Ability to travel extensively
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to impact relationship activities with external partners and drive execution with internal resources
- Dual focus on originating new partner relationships AND executing relationships to maximize revenue generation
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; advanced degrees with health policy or operations focus are beneficial
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.