Researches, gathers, and compiles information within the organization to ensure employees follow the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, along with company policy and procedures.Responsibilities
- Lead or participate in required committees, including but not limited to; Infection Control, Safety, Quality Assurance, and other associated compliance committees.
- Acknowledges receipt of compliants, grievences and incident reports, logs them accurately and on time as well as notifies proper parties.
- Analyzes data from complaints, grievances and incident reports, and looks for trends to present to management.
- Works with other departments to ensure implementation and completion of action plans.
- Manages and coordinates committee for accreditation standards, re-accreditation process, and implementation of associated policy and procedures.
- Oversees organizational contract management, including working with appropriate staff to assist with negotiations, extensions, or new contract agreements.
- Delivers training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Assist Learning and Development with new employee orientation, as required.
- Manages an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting use of the Compliance Hotline; heightened awareness of Code of Conduct; and understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policy and procedures.
- Understands, researches, and performs audits on all regulatory areas the company is held accountable to on a regular basis to ensure company standards are being followed as defined by various governing bodies.
- Work with Learning and Development Specialist to develop, deliver, and monitor compliance with company education.
- Completes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.