The IT Intern will get exposure to O365 applications, OCM and high business visibility during the rollout. The internship will provide hands-on experience with requirements gathering and continuous improvement techniques. The role will have exposure to many aspects of the business as they train users and promote the software.
Work with supervisor to aid in the adoption and development of the O365 platform. Tasks include:
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Solid record of academic achievement – minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Currently enrolled student majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Business Information Systems and must have completed the freshman year
• 0-1 years of experience
• Office environment, regular attendance is required.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
• Must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.