Farmer Brothers Coffee
US-OK-OKLAHOMA CITYJob ID
has an excellent opportunity for a Refurb Tech/Assembler
to support the National Equipment Sales Organization. Responsibilities
- Assemble / disassemble repetitive assemblies.
- Perform duties of disassembly, wash and clean equipment, tap out minor dings or dents,scotch-brite minor scratches, cut, strip, crimp terminals, apply heat shrinkage, assemble wires and wire hardness, assembly and formation of standard tubing, assemble fittings to valves and related parts and affix decals and nameplates.
- Other duties
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have related work experience.
Farmer Brothers Company not only prides itself on our products, but we take pride in our employees. We are able to offer competitive wages and benefits. By doing this we ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. We offer competitive benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
- ESOP Plan ( Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Founded in 1912, Farmer Bros. Co. is a manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of coffee, tea and culinary products. The Company is a direct distributor of coffee to restaurants, hotels, casinos, offices, quick service restaurants ("QSR's"), convenience stores, healthcare facilities and other foodservice providers, as well as private brand retailers in the QSR, grocery, drugstore, restaurant, convenience store, and independent coffee house channels. The Company's product lines include roasted coffee, liquid coffee, coffee-related products such as coffee filters, sugar and creamers, assorted iced and hot teas, cappuccino, cocoa, spices, gelatins and puddings, soup bases, dressings, gravy and sauce mixes, pancake and biscuit mixes, and jellies and preserves. The Company's primary brands include Farmer Brothers®, Artisan Collection by Farmer Brothers™, Superior®, Metropolitan™ , Cain's™ and McGarvey™. At Farmer Brothers Company we want our employees to succeed...their success is our success. Equal Opportunity Employer