Oceanside, New York, , United StatesJob ID:
Registered Nurse, Emergency DepartmentCompany Name:
South Nassau Communities HospitalSector:
falseRegistered Nurse, Emergency Department South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside NYFull Time, Part TimeTranscend Your Career to a Higher Level
Situated on the sunny south shore of western Long Island, minutes from Jones Beach and thirty minutes from NYC, is an exceptional Magnet-designated
Communities Hospital focused on quality and excellence, one that celebrates professional achievement and a passion for patientsSouth Nassau Communities Hospital.
Our 455-bed Hospital is staffed by world-class surgeons and residents providing superior orthopedic specialties, thoracic, spine, neurological and gynecological perioperative services
to our community, in 12 OR Suites and 3 Day Op Units. SNCH provides, critical emergency care to 65,000+ patients each year in our Oceanside and Long Beach facilities with its Newly Certified Level ll Trauma Center
as well as expert care to women and children
with its 26 private post-partum units and a Level II NICU with baby-friendly designation
- Associate degree
- Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Professional Nursing (Bachelors of Nursing preferred).
- ACLS, PALS, and TNCC Certification.
- BLS/AED Certification from AHA (current).
- NYS Registered Nurse License.
- Must have current Emergency Department RN experience.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of Electrotonic Medial Record Systems (EMR).
- Must complete internal Nursing Orientation program successfully.
- Must complete annual mandatory in-service education (Hospital/Nursing).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Attention all experienced ED RNs
, for immediate consideration, please apply online at:www.southnassau.org/sn/careers Job# EDSPECIAL, Job# 181216 (part time).
South Nassau is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status. EOE M/F/D/V