Weston & Sampson
Weston & Sampson is an equal opportunity employerID
2019-1371# of Openings
US-MA-South ShorePosted Date
2 days agoCategory
Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, WORK, and play for more than a century. Come join us as we grow.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company with public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With over 550 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth and looking for talented staff to join our team. Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success.
In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com Responsibilities
Weston & Sampson Services is currently looking for a Wastewater Operator for the Plymouth area with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple wastewater systems.
Other duties include:
- performing inspections of all plant equipment
- monitoring and observing operating conditions
- adjusting wastewater treatment equipment
- performing routine lab tests and calibrating meters
- maintaining compliance with all safety requirements
- performing minor maintenance of plant equipment
- housekeeping and maintaining plant grounds
- preparing monthly reports for wastewater systems
- a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- a minimum MA Grade 4M Wastewater Treatment Operator License is required
- must be able to climb ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- must have good written and verbal communication skills
- familiarity with computers in a Windows based environment
- knowledge of MA DEP regulation of plan O&M is desirable
- must have valid driver's license