United Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer.Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluatedwithout regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteranstatus, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, or anyother protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to theperformance of the work involved.Location:
Charleston, WV, US, 25387Company:
The Operations Associate performs administrative and support functions for the Retail Operations area.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to Retail Operations
- Complete Demand Deposit (DD) & CD Account Maintenance to include answering e-mails, verifying & completing submitted internal system workflows.
- Coordinate and verify 1099-INT corrections prior to forwarding for completion of the 1099-INT
- Process International currency purchase and selling requests received from the Branches.
- Serve as back-up to process Foreign Check Collections.
- Serve as back up to Subpoena processing.
- Serve as back up to other internal back office applications as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional banking experience required.
- Prior knowledge of bank retail operations and wires a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Strong interpersonal and service oriented skills essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Business Understanding
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components.
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
- Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data.
With over 175 years of experience, United Bank is one of the region's premier banks with locations in West Virginia, Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. A subsidiary of United Bankshares, Inc., with dual headquarters in Washington, DC and Charleston, WV, we are a full service financial institution with over $19 billion in assets.
At United Bank, our people are our greatest asset. Our company is a perfect fit for hard-working, driven individuals as we provide a culture that is entrepreneurial, efficient, relationship-based and service-oriented. United is proud of our record of growth and our commitment to service - not only to our customers, but also to the communities in which we live and work.
United encourages our employees to become involved in the community and in professional activities, and we provide continued training and other support to help all employees achieve their full potential. Nearest Major Market:
Charleston West Virginia Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Administrative Assistant, Finance, Administrative