2019-6601# of Openings
2019-03-15Area of Interest
Elderwood at Waverly, recently renovated - 200 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team on Day Shift. This is a Part Time career opportunity, and a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that truly supports our Caregivers! We encourage Registered Nurses with all levels of experience to apply and see if our team would be the best fit for you. Take the next step in your career by putting patient CARE first, at Elderwood we are - People caring for People!
This position is starting at 24 hours per week on Days Shift, and every other weekend rotation to be discussed during initial interview.Ask about our revised new wages, referral bonus opportunity, shift differential and additional Elderwood perks!
Elderwood at Waverly is a 200 bed Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population. The subacute services offered include Orthopedic Rehab, Oncology, SMARTS Express Care, and Wound Care.Responsibilities
Registered Staff Nurses assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.Qualifications
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience and at least one year of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.