Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
Commonwealth Senior Living at The BallentineOverview
We are looking for a true leader, confident in their abilities, passionate about service, and inspirational to others, to join our team! The Executive Director is the CEO of the community and leads a team of six (6) department heads. He or she oversees the planning, direction and implementation of all programs and policies of the community, and ensures the efficient and effective administration and execution of the company business plan. The Executive Director is responsible for marketing and public relations activities to maintain occupancy goals. He or she strives to ensure resident, family and associate satisfaction. They work with their leadership team to coordinate resident care, resident activities and grow a phenomenal lineup with hiring, training and scheduling community staff. They are a Culture Ambassador! They model the core values of the company personally, leading by example, and ensure all team members exemplify the core values of the company at all times:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! It’s Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
This key role is eligible for a lucrative incentive program, including earning a longevity bonus after 5 years of service!Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general well-being and health of residents in the community.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination of care and services to the residents, including general oversight of nursing and care staff.
- Ensures community models the organization’s core values in a way that reflects the best image for the greater communities we serve.
- Ensures community is appropriate staffed at all times with right personnel in right places.
- Actively seek out and reward top performers, while coaching others to improve.
- Ultimately responsible for all paperwork required by the Department of Social Services, Health Department and corporate regulations.
- Participates in and conducts direct marketing in and around the community for residents, community services, and staff recruitment.
- Acts as the responsible party before, during, and after formal licensing inspections.
- Other duties as assigned
- Great listener!
- Possess a current Virginia state Administrator’s license
- Confirmed leadership experience – able to inspire and motivate others
- Must possess top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality
- Must have verified integrity, maturity and leadership skills
- Must possess a clear comprehension of State of Virginia Department of Social Services Standards and Regulations for Licensed Assisted Living Facilities
- Able to live out Commonwealth Senior Living’s Noble selling purpose – “We improve the lives of seniors, their families, and each other.”