United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
8785 Date Posted:
Spokane Fourth AvenueAddress:
5907 East 4th AvenueCity:
Sales & Sales Support Pay Rate:
Franz Family Bakeries is looking for an enthusiastic/capable/high-energy/dependable individual to demonstrate product and answer questions to create public interest in buying Franz products and promote sales. Position is full-time and may include holidays and weekends at a variety of locations in the Spokane area.
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures or other incentives to persuade people to buy Franz products.
- Record and report demonstration related information such as number of questions asked by the customers, or the number of coupons distributed.
- Demonstrate or explain products to customers; suggest specific product purchases to meet customer's needs.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations when done.
- Set up and arrange displays to attract attention of prospective customers.
- Learn about competitor products to be able to answer questions and provide customers with a more complete answer.
- Assemble and disassemble products used in demonstrations.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations to demonstrate products.
- Must be able to lift 10 - 20 pounds of product during set up process.
- Must be able to drive a company provided vehicle
- Adhere to and follow the Company's Core Values.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school or GED; AA or some college preferred.
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience preferably in the food service industry.
- Current Food Handler's Permit and driver's license required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen, a pre-employment physical and physical capacity test, and be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance
- Must have a good driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing if called for an interview
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate internally with management team and externally with Franz clients and their customers.
- Good reading, writing and verbal English language skills with ability to understand a diverse group of customers, instructions and reading of labels.
- Tasks require stooping, reaching, frequent standing, walking, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking and hearing.
- Ability to take direction re: planning, coordination and product selection to promote successful food events.
- Quality control related to freshness, selection and presentation of product.
- This position is non-union
US Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity