Infrastructure Support Posted Date
DE-More information about this job:About DMI
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces
in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com
and on LinkedIn
, and Instagram
.About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Application Administrator
to support customer DISA Federated Services. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain current DoD Linux Systems.
- Perform backups IAW applicable regulations, policies and guidance, and ensure backup failures are properly addressed.
- Monitor system activity utilizing tools, including NOC5 and Solaris Winds.
- Provide technical oversight and consultation.
- Analyze, monitor, troubleshoot, and diagnose Linux platforms to ensure product optimization, integrity, availability, compatibility, and functionality are within prescribed parameters.
- Perform trend analysis including system performance; recommend configuration or procedural changes; and participate in planning activities.
- Use provided ticket management system to properly document and resolve problems.
- Interact/coordinate with service desks, technical staff, and customers to resolve technical problems or provide information.
- Exhibit effective and professional interpersonal skills to include written and oral communications.
- Document processes, procedures, and activities.
- Provide required support for DISA recovery efforts (real or simulated).
- Train on new guard technologies as they are incorporated into the Cross Domain Enterprise Services.
- Work directly with customers on new setup and troubleshooting.
- Work with guard logs to include archiving.
- Properly handle documents according to appropriate regulations and guidance including classification level.
- Adhere to all applicable Government and security requirements, processes, and regulations.
- Provide callback and after-hours support.
- Performance/Availability Personnel will have access to both Unclassified and Secret Classified Information through NIPRNet and SIPRNet
- Position requires a TS/SCI Clearance
- Application System Administration with Linux enterprise level System Administration experience
- Minimum three years experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience (5 yrs)
Physical Requirement(s): N/ALocation:
- CompTIA Security+ required
- Minimum of Interim Secret clearance, higher level preferred
- Interim IT-1 level Access required, higher level preferred
DISA Data Center Europe Unit, Stuttgart GermanyWorking at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.