MountainLoft Resort is seeking experienced an Maintenance Technician to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property.
Bluegreen Vacations offers excellent employee perks, medical benefits and four weeks paid time off in your first year, just to cite a few!
- Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on electrical, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, and appliances.
- Identify defects with tile, caulk, and wall covering.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, appliances, flooring, and general building based on skill requirements.
- Monitor the physical condition of the units and the resort and correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventative maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
- Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, painting, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, gutters, ceiling fans, appliances, pool, amenities, landscaping, install locks and safety devices and other typical resort repairs.
- Ensure that all modes of property transportation are operating properly.
- Review daily vehicle logs to ensure that resort staff is documenting use properly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- HVAC background preferred
- Electrical background preferred
- Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week, and be willing to be on 24-hour call as needed.
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of our guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW