2019-1837# of Openings:
Customer Experience, Account Management & SalesPosition Sumary
ARC is searching for a dynamic Customer Success Executive to focus on Airline Data. As a Customer Success Executive, you will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Innovation and Customer Success teams as you promote the benefits and value of ARC's airline data products to our end customers. You will act as ARC's customer face of Direct Data Service (DDS) and continue to promote ARC as the leading brand for airline data.
You will engage customers at all levels and at all stages of the customer life cycle; from the prospecting phase to creating a positive post-sale experience focused on optimizing customer's use of ARC's data tools with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value and retention. You will ensure customers are utilizing full value of DDS products (Feed and Web) and other tools and, where appropriate, work with customers to imbed the tool(s) within other functional areas, from Sales to Route Planning.
If you have a track record of success and conveying value to customers, then we want to hear from you. Join us! What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Be ARC's DDS and Airline Data Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide thought leadership with a deep knowledge of the operational and strategic needs of DDS and other airline data to ARC's customers.
- Work with Customer Success team members, develop strategies to retain/increase sales penetration and ARC revenues. Ensure customers are optimizing ARC's data and tools enterprise wide.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers' key senior executives, directors, and managers who impact decisions relevant to ARC data usage. Develop day-to-day and 2-3 levels up relationships at targeted Customers within departments identified as strategically important to the success of the DDS program and ARC.
- Represent the airline customer's voice for all DDS and airline data products to internal stakeholders. Prepare reports/presentations in order to communicate potential improvement opportunities within respective departments. Understand DDS and airline data users' business strategies, and influence positive developments for ARC and the customer. Provide deep user-focused DDS and airline data product knowledge to assist with customer management challenges, product enhancements and new sales/renewals.
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing, Data and Innovation Teams to produce customer-facing communications and product plans, such as presentations for various decision making audiences to educate customers on DDS' core strengths and capabilities with specific use cases.
What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience using/analyzing ARC data at an airline - strong preference for use of DDS
- Hands-on professional experience and high degree of proficiency using airline data, especially DDS.
- Previous experience articulating DDS' value proposition and how it compares to competitive products and services
- Proven record of established relationships with agencies
- Strong computer skills - MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS CRM
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply