Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
R03585Please review the job details below.
Radiant Solutions is seeking a GIS Analyst to provide geospatial intelligence production in support of an Intelligence Community customer.Highlights of Responsibilies:
- Use GIS software, create geospatial products derived from imagery and geospatial related data.
- Follow established geospatial workflows.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph.
- 5 years of recent experience working with imagery and GIS software.
- Associates degree in GIS or related field OR recent, relevant US Military training. 2 years of additional experience may also be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge of ESRI, ArcGIS or related GIS software.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of production team in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Military or civilian experience working in a UC production team.
#cjpostMAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.