Location: Raleigh, NC USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Business Development & Marketing
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 3389Description
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing and communications materials and initiatives in support of an assigned division. This position is accountable for the development of division-specific marketing and communications assets including, but not limited to: content development for use in internal and external communications, print, web, brochures, and newsletters. The Coordinator also leads the development of divisional employee communications, supports local community outreach events, as well as external business events (i.e., tradeshows, association events). Additionally, the Coordinator supports the rollout of corporate communications initiatives at the divisional level.
This position reports to the Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager.Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and implementation of digital and programmatic marketing and communication strategies for Divisional audiences.
- Develop, implement, and analyze marketing and communications materials for assigned Division including print, website, advertising, digital marketing, and sponsorship events.
- Requires ongoing collaboration with Manager who must effectively manage external graphic design vendors.
- Develop, manage and maintain a master marketing and communications tracking calendar and develop tracking reports to monitor the effectiveness of the Division program.
- Develop and monitor Division social media posts utilizing the provided platform and calendar. Collaborate effectively with external social media consultant.
- Serve as Division brand manager to ensure that all internal and external stakeholders uphold brand standards.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the Division and its departments, and professionally represent Flatiron and Corporate Marketing & Communications in all business interactions and settings.
- Participate in Division committees that require support from Marketing and Communications.
- Provide support on and/or lead other projects as assigned by the Division EVP or SVP.
Physical Effort Required:
- Marketing, Communications, Public Relations Degree (or combination)
- Excellent writing ability (trained in AP style writing required)
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across a variety of teams and departments
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet assigned deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite; must have proven experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of integrated marketing and communications approach
- Must have the ability to work independently within a team-based dynamic.
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Always treats fellow employees with respect, and refrains from actions or behaviors that disrupt the efficient functioning of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions, complete tasks accurately and accept supervisory input and constructive criticism.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to communicate effectively with others in person and in writing. The employee must be able to on occasion lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. This job requires the employee to spend lengthy periods performing computer-assisted work as well as provide support at offsite events. The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet. Occasional evenings or weekends may be required. Some travel is required; ~10%; depending on location.Benefits
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.