Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.Ref No:
Akron,OhioPosition Title: Senior ConsultantRole Description:
The Senior Consultant
will be expected to validate requirements, potentially rewrite them and integrate them into the ALM (i.e. Test Management Tool). They would then assist with the implementation of a Testing Framework (Processes, People, Tools and Reporting) for the SAP HANA UPGRADE. They would be part of the testing effort which includes resources in the that are part of the Finally, this person needs to be a great mentor and is dedicated and committed in support of the Autism2Work program. Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluated business requirements and updated based on findings and integrated them into a tool
- Implement requirements traceability Lead and Mentor (Great Soft Skills!)
- Review, understand and document business process flow documents as they relate to SAP functions.
- Build and Implement a Testing Framework as part of team (utilizing BA / QA Skills)
- Assists in testing of SAP application systems
- Review, understand and document all pharma related functions and responsibilities.
- Demand resource planning
- Release and Configuration Management
- Continuous process improvements
- Implement Test Efficiencies
- Ability to create training material and train the team
- Ability to create quality documentation
- Create SQL queries for data creation to support the test scripts
- Education and Mentoring for Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Facilitate regular process quality assessments for assigned programs and projects, including artifact reviews, interviews with project team members, and active project participation through status meetings. Report findings and prepare remediation plans.
- 3+ Years Validated Environment Pharma Experience
- Written Business requirements and update into a tool
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 5+ years in SAP / 3+ years in the pharmaceutical industry /3+ QA Test Analyst
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Related Fields
- Hands on experience in enterprise SAP implementations
- Tools Experience: ALM, Worksoft, ConfirmIQ
- eSignature solution: Tx3 VERA (integrated with ALM)
- Relational databases at the Enterprise level (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
CAI Corporate Office: Allentown PA (Primary) and Customer Location: Princeton, NJ (as needed basis)