The Technical Consultant for the CRM Engage Professional Services team serves as the team’s technical expert on Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 product and Campus Management’s Engage CRM solution. This role supports the team by attending onsite discovery sessions with the team’s project managers and implementation consultants to answer technical questions and to ensure that discussions on customer configurations are technically feasible. Following an onsite discovery session, the technical consultant assists the team’s implementation consultants with developing the business blueprint document that serves to demonstrate to the client how their Engage solution will be configured to meet their needs and serves to provide direction that the Global Delivery Team in configuring the client solution. Throughout a project, the technical consultant will assist the team, as needed, in the configuration of a client’s solution.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Gather technical information from customers, evaluate their needs and create implementation solutions to meet cost and timelines of the project.
- Develop technical documentation (requirements, solutions, test plans, test cases, high-level design, low-level design, system architecture etc.) and other deliverables as required in the client agreement.
- Collaborate with product development regarding customer requirements and product and system modifications.
- Deploy CMC CRM Engage product, troubleshoot and resolve issues on assigned projects.
- Efficiently manages communications with the client, local and offshore project teams
- Ensure tracking of issues, change requests and risk on assigned projects. Own timely escalation of issues/changes to project management.
- Provide training to partners and clients on CMC CRM technology, and architecture.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements for complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate both business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend solutions to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to install software in a complex enterprise network environment
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree required
- Minimum of 3 years related experience supporting or consulting in high-end technology applications industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics application development and integrations
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve complex software implementation issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 platform
- Excellent knowledge on Solution Design in Dynamics 365 platform
- Excellent knowledge of Configurations and Customization in Dynamics 365 platform
- Excellent knowledge of business process automation using BPF and MS Flow
- Excellent knowledge of security aspects of Azure Active Directory and Dynamics 365
- Excellent knowledge of Plugins development for Dynamics platform
- Strong understanding of Azure platform
- Knowledge of Development tools on Dynamics 365 platform
- Knowledge of Common Data Model (CDM) and Data Export Service (DES)
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and Dynamics class libraries
- Knowledge of databases, operating systems and software design.
- Knowledge and ability to work with technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, COM, Visual Basic, C++, ASP.NET, ASP/HTML, IIS, COM, JAVA, AJAX and other related technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work within a complex security model.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Successful experience compiling and presenting information to a diverse audience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.