Permanent - Full TimeMore information about this job:Overview
This role is a based in Lexington, Massachusetts and oversees the administration and operational execution of our Global Travel programs and policies, reporting to the Director of Procurement.
This role is ideal for an exceptional person who is passionate about innovating and understanding of cost drivers, leading to business decisions and ultimately scaling an award-winning Technology Company with ambitious growth plans. Experienced working in high growth, high energy company will be advantageous.
The role requires a driven individual who is experienced in working for a global organization and has managed travel programs, creating scale, driving strategic travel relationships and delivering on expenses to meet company targets.
Plans, develops and directs the operation of the company's travel policy and services. Administers and monitors the travel policies, guidelines and budget to deliver efficient travel arrangements. Prepares periodic budget and utilization reports. Provides guidance to employees about travel requirements including visa, medical, and special conditions across the globe.
This role calls for strong organizational and execution skills. They should be strategic thinkers and able to create travel policies according to the company's needs. The goal is to ensure employee travel is safe and organized according to company policy.Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement a global corporate travel policy
- Track and manage the overall travel policy
- Assist in establishing operating goals and plans
- Enhance automation and compliance with all travel arrangements and programs
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with travel agencies, along with vendors of direct travel like airline, car rental and hotel etc.
- Ensure compliance with different relevant travel policies and procedures
- Develop, monitor and enforce employee expenses, corporate travel and credit card policies
- Identify and execute contract negotiations as well as ensure staff are adhering to preferred suppliers and travel programs
- Monitor employee reimbursement process inclusive of managing systems and assisting ongoing processing
- Manage reporting inclusive of spend, travel metrics for in-policy/out-of-policy compliance, plus volume trends along with exception reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Create a travel dashboard for senior executive level demonstrating key spending, performance, and compliance to policy.
- Provide continuing analysis and development of technology and systems in area of travel plus expense reimbursement
- Oversee administration of corporate credit card program inclusive of managing provider relationships
- Communicate and Support Global Finance Partners on changes to policy, process and technology
- Create a process to manage upgrades and other travel benefit programs
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both global travel experience and and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
- Experience communicating complex and actionable concepts at a senior executive level
- Great analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Great personal skills - you will be meeting with colleagues of all levels and in varied global departments of the company
- Experience with Concur
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Team player who is willing to support multiple areas of the business
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.