Triumph GroupRequisition Number
US-AR-Hot Springs# of Positions Remaining
Full timeExperience (Years)
Accounting - AllSecurity Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments and income. Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy. Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements and other accounting schedules and reports. May design, modify, install, and/or maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions. Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures. Reports with direct responsibilities to the Company President.Responsibilities
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Knows and understands company and department policies and safety procedures.
- Directs the work of the accounting/finance department in performing Account Payables, Account Receivables, inventory and cost accounting month-end closing, general ledger maintenance, capital appropriations and planning process.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Serves as liaison to Group and Corporate finance.
- Prepares or directs the preparation of reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversees and directs inventory costing, purchasing, real estate, property, and liability insurance activities.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts.
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley program.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepares necessary documentation for corporate office to facilitate the preparation of Public Company filings, such as 10Q, 10K, and the annual tax return.
- Other various duties as necessary or assigned.
The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and up to 2 years of related experience.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact TGIapplicant@triumphgroup.com
to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).