US-CA-Costa MesaJob ID
The Associate - Asset Management
will be responsible for performing a myriad of analytical duties associated with operating a large and fast-growing portfolio of industrial properties. The duties may include preparing portfolio level valuations; performing due diligence tasks related to property acquisitions, dispositions and financings; providing various analyses for asset managers and leasing agents; assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts; defining and tracking operational metrics for the portfolio; and the preparation of quarterly board presentations. The Associate will report directly to the Senior Vice President with significant visibility across Gateway and its partners and he/she will be given the opportunity to learn all facets of the business.Gateway Industrial Properties
") is a portfolio company owned by funds affiliated with Blackstone. Formed in 2017 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Gateway currently manages a national platform of high-quality, well-located industrial assets of over 75 million square feet throughout the U.S.
- 75 Million Sq. Ft. of Industrial Property
- Nationwide Markets
- Over 60 years Commercial Experience
To learn more, visit us at: www.gatewayindprop.com
As the Associate - Asset Management
, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Develop strong relationships with the asset management team, acquisition partners, leasing agents, property managers and internal support personnel to help create a streamlined, efficient asset management function for Gateway.
- Work with internal partners to develop and maintain a large portfolio of operational statistic files that will require making periodic updates for executed leases, changes in market lease assumptions, and adjustments to operating expenses, capital disbursements and other income.
- Support the due diligence efforts for acquisitions, dispositions, and refinancings; review diligence materials; and prepare closing statements/memos where necessary.
- Perform various lease analyses including comparative lease analysis, lease restructure analysis, sale/leaseback analysis, build-to-suit analysis.
- Review and coordinate the execution and delivery of asset management-related contracts (leases/amendments, management agreements, agency listing agreements, property documents, etc.).
- Participate in the annual budget and quarterly reforecast process.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to the senior management team and as well as preparing quarterly board presentations.
- 5 years work experience in the finance, commercial real estate, and/or accounting fields.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment and an ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Intelligence with a keen focus on details.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, and Argus.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills since interaction with personnel at all levels will be required.
- Prior experience with real estate budgeting/forecasting processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- Experience with asset management, operations, acquisitions and due diligence.
- Experience in industrial real estate.
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate, institutional financial services, or public/private equity firm.
- Masters degree.
offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.revantage.comGateway
is committed to a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.